The C5 Forum Hawaii (CFH) will take place at Fort Shafter on Wednesday 22 June and at the Oahu veterans Center on Thursday 23 June 2022. This two-day event, open to all interested, will focus on providing the latest cybersecurity and command, control, communications, computers, cyber defense (C5) updates and strategies for local cyber and IT professionals.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Gordon Bruce, Cyber Security Consultant, GjB and Associates
- Dr. Matthew A. Chapman, Professor, Computer Science & Cybersecurity, University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu (UHWO)
- Dr. Gregory Carpenter , Chief Security Officer, KnowledgeBridge International Inc.
- Dr. Wesley Emeneker, Developer, AFRL Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC)
- Sudhakar Gummadi, CISO & Privacy Officer, HMSA | Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawai‘i
- Michael Martinez, DSc., Cybersecurity Division Director, USARPAC G6
- Andrew Lanning, Co-Founder, Integrated Security Technologies
- Charles Lerch, CXO, Cyberuptive | Partner & Head of Cybersecurity, HI Tech Hui
- Larry Lieberman, Cyber Evangelist, eResilience
- Dave McDonald, CIO/Plans & Programs Naval Computer and Telecommunications, Area Master Station, Pacific (NCTAMS PAC)
- Dr. Willarvis Smith, DISA Principal Technical Advisor, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM), Chief, DISA Pacific (DISA PAC) Hawaii Field Office
- John Zanni, CEO & Board Member, Acronis SCS
View the current Speakers & Topics here: https://www.c5fh.com/speakers-agenda